March 27, 2012

The start of a New Era

Hi, I'm Johnny and I'm a gamer and this going to be my gaming  blog. It's mainly going to be about what I stumble across the internet, some other interesting  things and all the games I play. It's not much at the moment but it with all the games I played from the past years, it will be full of stuff soon. I've played a lot of games so it will be hard to remember them one by one, I'll try to make a post for everyone of them though so feel free to stick around.


This site has been invaded by Johnny

22 Replies:

  1. Hey Johnny,

    The name probably gives it away where I come from and what i run - thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Thank you.

      You're really great for running what you run - keep up the good work

      Delete
  2. love the pic bro..following here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome bro.
    Looking forward to more of your posts.
    make sure to follow back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Followed for sure! I loved this blogging website! I've seen many interesting blogs, including yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, gaming.. Should be interesting. Following.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love gamer blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being a gamer myself, this excites me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture, we crossed the shit out of that river, like bosses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to your content!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking forward to the new blogs brosif

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read your rants about stupid things in games.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hoping to hear moar... following ;)

    ReplyDelete