April 26, 2012

My Elder Scrolls: Skyrim Experience

I remember the past Elder Scrolls game being centred around open word adventure. But Bethesda seemed to made a doozy out of this one. Out of all the past Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim made the biggest leap in terms of gameplay and the overall concept of the series. The environment is now detailed at point of that the past elder scrolls provide little to no significance. Well, if you look at the details at a farther distance. However, what Skyrim's environment lack in element, it provides in the adventure and amazing discoveries. I explored the lands and found a cave that hosts a rare species of crab, I managed to encounter a ghost of a horse rider and also found a couple of enchanted weapons along the way.

Elder Scrolls Five Skyrim Dragon

With all the places to explore, there is also the storyline to follow. I just can't seem to finish it with all other requests asked by other characters. It looks like that I will never able to finish this game. It's not a bad thing though as the emmersive gameplay will just keep me from playing it. At one point, I felt like I needed to focus with completing the 20 quests I have and stop hunting giants and looting their treasure chests. The quests that I required to do though links to the main story line so progressing through it is what I wanted the most. The main story that the players needed to follow is almost associated to every other quest. The chance of knowing a back story about it is something quite evident.

The new and improved environment in elder scrolls skyrim

While being the "Dovahkiin" and ridding Skyrim of dragons is fun and all, knowing the full story of their arrival to the kingdom is a much fulfilling aspect to tackle with. What made this game amazing though is the ability to perform shouts. Your character being the dragon born can speak in dragon tongue. This new feature exempt from the past Elder Scrolls game is what makes Skyrim better. Overall, performing heroic deeds and fending off dragons is a fun way to play, which is why I would recommend playing Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim. It would appear time consuming to some but if you take the shortcuts properly, you'll be finish with the game in just two days. (non-stop playing of course)

The new and improved environment in the elder scrolls seriesElder scrolls skyrim environment just got amazing

0 Replies:

Post a Comment